A Bit About Me

This is nota bio post, in part because it’d be really late. So anyway, something to know about me is that I absolutely love love love Stephen Colbert (Silent t) and his show The Colbert Report (both Slient t). I’ve loved him and have been watching his show since the summer before I started High School.

When I was 15, I found out that you had to be 18 to attend a taping because of legal reasons and all that jazz. Which upset me because I really wanted to go and hated that I had to wait 3 years. Well, yesterday was my 18th birthday, and so I (along with my sister, whose birthday it was as well, but that’s another story, how we have the same birthday but she’s 9 years older than me, and one of our brothers) went to see a taping yesterday. And it was the greatest thing in all my life. It was a bit crazy to actually be in the studio, where it is *so* much smaller than it appears on tv. And it was kinda chilly there as well, that surprised me.

And there was q&a before the show and I asked Stephen what he did on *his* 18th birthday, which was very funny and very full of drunk activites. And the show was awesome, as he kept flubbing lines. And  it was just so funny.

And I’m going to just keep talking and thinking about this for the rest of my life because it was epic and something I’ve been looking forward to for so long and it didn’t disappoint.

So yeah…back to movie posts after the next class!